Many small businesses have been impacted by COVID-19 due to mandated closures and customers staying at home. We can help them by doing things like:
- Order take-out from restaurants that offer it, and pick up directly if possible rather than 3 rd-party delivery to avoid fees charged back to the restaurant.
- Buy gift cards from service providers like hair salons (gift them or use them later).
- Buy locally whenever possible, and look for online stores from local providers.
- If you can afford to continue paying service providers who can’t work but depend on your income, do.
- Check into online services and classes offered by local fitness studios, tutors, financial planners and more.
- Tip delivery people generously if you can. They’re on the front lines of exposure. (And of course if you feel sick, avoid direct contact with them.)
First posted at windermere-bellevue.com